Sunday 26 January 2014

This Week I...#4


Got crafting...and made a DIY boxed photoframe with some of my wedding prints in. I've been saying I'm going to sort out our wedding photos since we received them and it's now almost two years since!


Made it to week four of the 52 week savings challenge...I have now completed the first month of the savings challenge! Admittedly it was the easiest month this month, so we shall see how the next few go!



Subscribed to You Tube...only to subscribe to channels, don't worry there are no plans in the pipeline to start vlogging just yet! If you have a channel please leave me the link in the comments below so I can check out your videos!


Got really excited that series 2 of The Following is now being aired on Sky Atlantic...I absolutely loved the first series and I'm so excited for it to be back, if you haven't seen it, you're missing out...go watch it..now!

 Invited you to ask me anything...Instead of doing a blogger tag, I created this post asking all of you to ask questions about me that you would love to know the answers to. I've had a few responses so far but I would love a few more!


What have you been up to this week?



2 comments:

  1. Hello, my blog from last year was deleted and unfortunately I am starting my blog from scratch again, so right now it's nothing special & wont seem all that interesting, however please follow/subscribe to it as I could do with all the support I could get right now on getting it back on track & rebuilding it back up. Thankyou so much! Katherine x
    http://katherine--rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Well done on managing the first (and easiest) month of the savings challenge! :D
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete