Sunday 19 January 2014

This Week I...#3


Revealed what was in the box...on my last This Week I...#2, I showed you a picture of the mystery box which arrived in the week, on Monday I revealed that it was my brand new Michael Kors watch. I'm totally in love with it and have been wearing it non stop!


Picked up my pension pack...one of my new years resolutions was to join my work pension scheme. I haven't got as far as joining yet but I've picked up the pack and am planning on having a good read before I take the plunge!


Did some baking with Mum...yesterday I headed over to my Mum's to do some baking. We attempted to make cakes in ice cream cones after seeing a photo on Pinterest, I don't think they turned out too badly!


Had a lovely meal with the girls from work...on Friday night I had a lovely meal with three of my lovely work colleagues. We went to Frankie and Benny's and I had a gigantic three course meal consisting of pulled pork potato skins, BBQ burger and a salted caramel cheesecake for dessert. I definitely felt like a fatty!


Bought some new boots...I picked up a new pair of boots from Dorothy Perkins during the week as the ones I currently have are falling apart. They're a black, calf length boot and they were reduced from £45 to £24. How could I resist?


What have you been up to this week?


11 comments:

  1. That watch is beautiful! What's the name of the model, I really love it :)

    Beauty for the Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it has a name but this is the one I bought http://www.ernestjones.co.uk/webstore/d/1026410/michael+kors+ladies%27+rose+gold-plated+white+strap+watch/?cmCat=OVM and it's now back in stock! xx

      Delete
  2. Oh this watch looks lovely! Different to all other MK watches I see around :)

    Kerry @ little bit of luxury

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh that baking looks delicious! Yummmm!

    Sharlotte xx Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea of those cupcakes in ice cream cones - they look super fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first batch went a bit wrong, we filled them up too much and they exploded everywhere in the oven, this was the second, better batch!

      Holly x

      Delete
  5. You watch looks amazing as do the ice cream cone cakes x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm going to try the cakes again when I get some more cones and maybe do a baking post, I haven't done one for ages!

      Holly x

      Delete
  6. I adore frankie and bennys that food looks soooo good!

    http://alices-wonderland93.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete