Friday 31 January 2014

January Favourites


I can't believe we have gone through the whole months of January already! How quick is this year going? This year I've decided to really make an effort with monthly favourites as I tried a couple of times last year and failed at writing one up every month.

This month I have been lucky to try several new products as I received some lovely gifts for Christmas. These are the items I have been reaching for most this month.

TRESemme Paddle Brush
I asked my parents for a new paddle brush for Christmas as to be honest my last brush needed to be condemned! I'm not sure if a brush can count as a favourite but I've been using it everyday (obviously) and compared to my last brush - it is amazing!

Essie - Toggle to the Top
This polish has been on my nails the majority of this month since I received the Essie Winter 2013 Collection for Christmas. I love the formula of Essie polishes and they last for about a week before they're too chipped for my liking.

Lush - Let The Good Times Roll
I've heard nothing but good things about Lush's Let The Good Times Roll, especially from Jaye and Becca so I had to see what all the fuss was about. All I can say is you NEED this cleanser, you will not be disappointed!

The Body Shop Ginger Sparkle Handcream
I picked this up last month before Christmas from the Oxford St Body Shop store as I wanted a festive smelling handcream in my handbag to use at work and I've been using it over the festive period. It's got a lovely gingerbread smell. I'll probably pick up another one this year when the festive gift sets come round.

MAC New York Apple lipstick
 The latest addition to my MAC collection, I've been wearing this the month this month so it definitely deserved a mention. It is a beautiful pinky/red frost finish suitable for day and night.


What products have been your favourites this month?


4 comments:

  1. I love the colour of your lipstick! I may have to try out the Lush product, I love almost everything they do but don't have enough of their products!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love let the good times roll! I think I need it back in my life as my other one went out of date :'( payday treat I think!

    www.gingerbreadsmiles.co.uk
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Essie shade but it is no fun getting it off the fingernails haha
    Casualllyawkward

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I most definitely have to try out the Lush cleanser now.. Heard 3 people going on about how nice it is this week alone haha! :)

    I've tagged you to do the 30 Questions Tag! I hope you'll have a go at it :) xo

    ReplyDelete