Sunday 12 January 2014

This Week I...#2


Had something special arrive in the post...I'm not going to tell you what it is yet as there is a post coming up on it tomorrow, but I was very excited when this parcel landed on my doorstep!


Got stocked up with YC tarts...my husbands friend came over during the week and bought us both a Christmas present, mine was four new Yankee Candle tarts for my new tart burner. I've now got seven new scents to get through! I can't wait to try the Sweet Strawberry, it smells so good even before I've burnt it!
 

Got a bit addicted to flow...a work colleague told me about this game and since I've started playing it, I've got a little addicted. I've been working lates this week and when its quiet I've managed to get a few rounds in!


Have been playing with my new Essie polishes...toggle to the top is my new favourite and I'm trying to get as much wear in as possible before the new spring collections come out. I much prefer wearing darker nail colours to pastels although I think I could get away with parka perfect for a few more months! You can read my thoughts on this trio here.


Had a lovely day out in the sunshine...after all this horrible weather we have been having in the UK recently, there was a rare beautiful sunny day so my friend Carly and I headed out to do a spot of lunch and "window" shopping. We couldn't resist heading down to the beach to take a few pics of the coastline in the sunshine.


What have you been up to this week?




Twitter/Facebook/Instagram

7 comments:

  1. The Yankee Tarts are incredible - the scent of them lasts for ages. I have a stash too & panic when I get down to my last one
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which ones have you tried? I'm always after lovely new scents! xx

      Delete
  2. FLOW is such an addictive game!
    The YC tarts are great too - although It's taking me ages to get through one of them! :)
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never have too many YC tarts :) And the last photo is breathtaking, I miss the seaside so much :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those yankee candle tarts are adorable!

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love Yankee candles and tarts! This has reminded me that I need to stock up on them soon as I have nearly used all of my Christmas candles :) xo (PS I accidentally put this comment on the wrong post at first so I've deleted it on the other one - sorry!)

    ReplyDelete