Thursday 23 January 2014

Ask me anything!


Today is just a quick post and something a little bit different to what I would normally write about. 

I decided that it was time for me to interact with all of you a little bit more (something I had touched on a little bit in my 2014 resolutions) and I didn't want to do one of the many tags which are currently all over the blogging world as they all have similar questions, so as the title of this post suggests, I would love you all to ask me anything!

All you have to do is leave a comment on this post with a question about me that you would like to know the answer to (within reason, no rude questions please!) it could be blogging related, for example, what blogs do I read the most or my favourite blogger? Or it could be about me, or something completely random!

Then if I get enough questions, I'll pop them all in a blog post with all the answers!

So if you'd like to get to know me a little better, ask away!

I look forward to hearing your questions!


5 comments:

  1. If you could hop on a plane anywhere tomorrow where would you go?
    Whats your favourite foundation currently and why?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are your favourite clothes shops?
    Can you speak any foreign languages?
    What is your favourite book?

    I look forward to hearing your answers! x

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
    Have you ever met any one famous?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you went on come dine with me, what would your menu be?
    What's your favourite lipstick of all time?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Getting ready for a girls night out, what would your routine be?
    What is your favourite film and why?
    Would you rather only be able to listen to music for the rest of your life, or watch tv?

    Love your blog and look forward to the answers soon x

    ReplyDelete