Tuesday 15 January 2013

Panties in the post!



So far I've been able to avoid all the hype of monthly subscriptions like Glossybox and Graze boxes purely because I know I'll spend so much money on them, but after reading about this box I'm really tempted to sign up!

The Knicker Issue was created by Olivia Moore, a fashion graduate from Manchester and has been featured in The Times and Vogue. 

Basically you get sent a gorgeous pair of pants in the post every month! You can choose a one month subscription from £15 right through to a twelve month subscription for £144.

All you have to do is choose your size and style (you can choose a mix or there is an option for no thongs - as they aren't everyone's cup of tea!) then choose how long you would like your subscription to last, make your payment and voila, a lovely pair of panties delivered straight to your door!

I know you could just go down to the shops and pick out your own pair of pants - but where's the fun in that? I can just imagine wondering what's going to turn up in my next box!

You can sign up to The Knicker Issue here.

Do you like this idea? Are you tempted to sign up?

7 comments:

  1. This is such a unique and cute idea! I may have to get me some panties in the post too!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This idea is fabulous! I'd love to do this! I adore cute new underwear, I guess I need to save up for the 12 month subscription. I'll get hooked and forget otherwise! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! So cute!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just bit the bullet and signed up for a 3 month subscription and when I recieve my knickers ill be posting a review on my lingerie blog oflambsandlace.blogspot.com so fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look amazing but I have one problem with it - I am far too mad regarding matching underwear to ever sign up to a purely panties box!

    Just found your blog thanks to a RT on Twitter and followed. I'm also close to 100 followers - see what you think? :)
    http://www.jessicainyourear.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I thought you should know I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! :D http://robsarellax.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-blog-award-d_17.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the idea of this but I'm so fussy with my underwear that I'd worry I wouldn't like them! xx

    ReplyDelete