Saturday 4 January 2014

Nail Sales...


In case you haven't noticed, I LOVE nail polish (I may not have the biggest collection - at last count it was over 60) but I always love grabbing bargains after Christmas. So if you're like me then you'll definitely appreciate this post featuring the best nail bargains I've found.

Mini Paint Palette - £12.50 from Ciate
 This little set I have been really tempted to get as it contains eight Ciate minis which I think I would love. They come in a pretty little box too which can be used to store them in.

Nails Inc Christmas Crackers - £14.75 from Amazon
I have purchased these and I can't wait for them to arrive! inside are six full sized polishes in different colours and considering each polish normally costs £11 this is an absolute bargain!

Mini Mani Month Calendar - £21 from Ciate
I have seen so many blog posts on this calendar over the past month and have been really tempted to buy it. I haven't tried any Ciate nail polishes before and I couldn't afford to buy this when it was full price but I have heard they are good.

Crackle Topcoat in Dazzle - £3 from Topshop
If you've been reading my blog for a while you will know of my love for Topshop polishes. At first I thought they were a little expensive with the metallic shades costing £6 each but they are definitely worth the money. They also have little mini polishes on sale for £2 as well.

Nails Inc Special Effects polish in Hammersmith - £5 from Nails Inc
Nails Inc have lots of individual polishes on sale on their website, most of which are £5 each. If you're heading on holiday somewhere hot over the next few months or want to get in before summer starts there are lots of bright neon colours available.

Pastel Nail Files - £1.50 from Topshop
If you're looking at all this lovely polish then you need to make sure your nails are in good shape too. These pastel nail files are really cute and handy to pop in your handbag.

China Glaze Polish - £2.76 each from Sally
I stumbled across these Chine Glaze polishes on the Sally website for £2.76 each. There are several shades available and they are all part of the holiglaze collection. I love the look of Santa Red My List which is a beautiful metallic red shade.

Did you get any nail polish for Christmas? Do you have any of these?



Twitter/Facebook/Instagram

2 comments:

  1. OOh there are some good bargains there to be had x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The China Glaze polishes are so cheap on fragrance direct. I find they are great quality & last a very long time on my nails
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete