Wednesday 29 January 2014

January Wishlist: If I was a rich girl....


(Who now has Gwen Stafani going through their head?)

Okay, I know we have only just had Christmas but a girl can dream! These are the items I would really love to have but could never ask for. Hopefully by the end of this year with the help of my savings plan I could treat myself to a few of these (everything crossed!)


Return to Tiffany Necklace
I love the Return to Tiffany collection at Tiffany's and I have been really drawn to this necklace in particular. At £105 I think it is one of their more reasonable priced pieces and I like simple jewellery. I love that the second heart is the Tiffany blue colour (they also do a pink one, but I like the blue more strangely!)

Gold iPhone 5
I haven't ever had an iPhone (my contract on my current phone runs out at the end of this year) but I'm hoping to get one. I would love to have a gold iPhone but I would be really scared of breaking it! 

iPad Mini
I haven't come across anyone yet, particularly bloggers who doesn't already own or wishes they owned an iPad. I've had my Google Nexus 7 for over a year now and although I love it, I love the look of all the apps in the Apple Store.

Michael Kors Handbag
I'm very fussy when it comes to handbags, I don't like studs, buckles or anything else on them. I love a simple, elegant style and this Michael Kors bag is exactly the bag for me, shame I can't make it mine :(

Canon 600D DSLR Camera
This is probably the item I want the most out of all the items on this wishlist. I would really love to improve my blog photography and have heard so many good things about this camera. 

Cherry Blossom GHD's
I've had my current pair of GHD's for 8 years now and their still going strong (I can hear my Mum in my head saying if it aint broke don't fix it) but I've been really tempted by the pretty designs that GHD have released.

Babyliss Curl Secret
I'm currently using my GHD's to style my hair curly and although they produce nice waves I would love to try this to try and get a more perfect curl, at £119 though it's a little too pricey for just making my hair curly.


Are any of these items on your wishlist?



Twitter/Facebook/Instagram

9 comments:

  1. I know that the Babyliss Curl Secret is quite expensive, but it's such an amazing product and it creates curls that lasts about 4 days on me, so I think it's worth every little penny :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this wishlist! I got a Tiffany necklace for Christmas from my parents, but I've had my eye on the exact same one you want for a while now.
    I was very lucky for my 21st last july, my boyfriend bought me an ipad mini along with some other things - a ted baker clutch which I adore and a cruise to brugge for the christmas markets :) He also bought me a large Michael Kors jet set tote for our two years last month.

    Make a few hints to your hubby for valentines! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My GHDs are on their last legs as well, they are 9/10 years old now though, but I am going to cry when they finally stop working x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a cannon 600D and use it to take all my pictures on my blog & I love it! Defiantly worth investing in!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your a girl after my own heart!
    I would love the curl secret and Michael Kors bag!

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to try the Babyliss Curl Secret. I'm just not sure if I'd actually curl my hair often enough to warrant purchasing it.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love a classic statement black MK bag! :) Great pick! :P
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
  8. Instantly had Gwen Stefani in my head aha! The necklace is really nice and I'm desperate for a pair of GHD's, the colour is so nice on the ones you've picked out.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gwen Stefani is now stuck in my head ha x great post!

    ReplyDelete