Monday 25 November 2013

What's On My Face... #1


Wow, a super rare treat (if you can call it that) for you all! A what's on my face post! It's definitely not something I'm thinking of doing regularly. Everybody has their hang ups, mine are quite vast but how can I call myself a beauty blogger if I don't occasionally show you a few photos of my mug?

I rarely (if ever) leave the house without any make up on. Hubby gets annoyed waiting for me in the mornings if we are going somewhere, even if its just down the road to the shops as I have to spend at least 30 minutes to an hour getting ready (I'm not the only one right?) Today is a sort of everyday general make-up look. I probably wouldn't wear the lipstick to work but I wanted to show it off in this post as its just so lovely!

Here's a little run down as to what's on my face...

Amie Morning Dew Moisturiser | I received this to review a few months back and have still been loving it since. It's got a lovely scent and dried really quickly. It's a lovely base for my make up and it's great for not agitating my skin. It's also a great product for people with rosacea .

MUA Matte Perfect Primer | On first impressions I didn't like this product but I think it was because I was besotted with my Benefit Porefessional. As I have been too poor to splurge on that I have taken a fancy to this, especially the price as it's only £4!

Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Believe in me Ivory | I wrote a recent post on this and how I wasn't really enjoying it as much as I thought but after discussions with Jaye about various items in my skincare routine, this may not have been the cause of my recent breakouts. I've decided to change the other items and carry on with it and see how it goes.

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder |  A staple for any girls make up bag, gives a perfect matte finish and it's not too pricey. I apply with my Real Techniques powder brush for even coverage.

Sleek Blush in Rose Gold | This has been a favourite of mine for months and I haven't reached for anything else but this. Dubbed as a dupe for NARS Orgasm it has a really peachy/pink tone and gives just the right of highlight on my cheeks. It may possibly be the first blush I've ever hit pan on!

MAC Eyeshadow in Shroom & All That Glitters | My two favourite eyeshadows after picking them up on my most recent trip to London. I still need another two to fill my palette though! I just love neutral shades!

Benefit Bad Gal Mascara Mini | I got this in a goody bag way back at the launch of the Fake Up concealer but hadn't given it much love until now. I haven't tried They're Real yet but I love this mascara, it extends the lashes and doesn't clump and has a lovely brush for easy application.

Urban Decay Revolution lipstick in Venom | I got this in September as a birthday present from my hubby. It's a lovely plum shade with hints of pink. If I'm honest, it's a little too pink for me (I'm more used to deep plum vampy shades) but it definitely brightens up the look and makes me look less ghostly!

Do you use any of these products on a daily basis?



Twitter/Facebook/Instagram

4 comments:

  1. Looks fab! Lovely selection!

    Charlotte - blotandreapply.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lippy and am defos interested in that blush

    Http://lippylikes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing. still yet to purchase the benefit bad gal lash!
    lets follow eachother and network?
    look forward to your next post dear ^^

    Jenny // hellojennyho.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have gorgeous make up choices. I'm the same, I can't leave the house without make up on lol, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete