Friday 1 November 2013

HealGel Face Review


After trying HealGel Eye and being very impressed (you can read that review here) I was eager to try other products from the HealGel range. I was lucky enough to be sent HealGel Face which is an anti-aging formula which is designed to smooth, firm and replenish to give instant revitalised looking skin. I am getting to an age now where is it important to look after my skin although I might still feel young on the inside, the outside is definitely starting to show signs of wear and tear!

The instructions say to apply a small amount to clean skin morning and night and to gently massage until absorbed, however I have found that the best time for me to apply is just at night because it does take quite a while to absorb and I just don't have enough time to wait in the mornings before I have to apply my make-up and rush to work (maybe I should just try to get up earlier...). The pump at the top makes it really easy to dispense the correct amount of formula.

The gel itself is a lovely creamy consistency and has a lovely scent which feels really refreshing. It's long lasting and on the days I have been able to use it before work has provided a good base for my make up.

One thing I have noticed is that my break-outs have been greatly reduced. I think this is due to the Arnica in the HealGel which is known for its anti-inflammatory properties.

Using HealGel Face, together with the small amount of HealGel Eye I have left, have definitely made me feel happier about how I look. I worry less about the bags that seem to permanently reside under my eyes. I was really surprised by how quickly it seemed to make a difference as I have only been using it for almost two weeks.

HealGel Face is available from the HealGel website here and is priced at £48 for 50ml.



Twitter/Facebook/Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Have never heard of this brand but must try it out! Anything with healing powers is ok in my book.

    Love your blog! Although I may be biased as you share my name. :-)

    Holly ♥ petitpromise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! Do you want to follow each other? let me know!
    Love, Mimi

    http://www.cheremimi.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete