Friday 15 November 2013

Urban Decay Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette



image credits Temptalia

If you haven't heard the hype surrounding this palette then when have you been? I first heard about this after browsing through my Twitter feed one day and seeing a link to Natacha Birds wonderful blog. My French is a little rusty, but I think she got sold this palette in Sephora France, by accident and since then the blogging world has been going mental trying to find out if it was real or an elaborate hoax. Well, Urban Decay have now confirmed that it is true and there is definitely going to be a Naked 3! 

As someone who reaches from my Naked 2 palette EVERYDAY this really excites me and I will be desperately trying to get my hands on one. You can currently sign up to be notified when these will be coming on sale but speculation in the blogging world is that it will be next month - just in time for Christmas! Yay!

Urban Decay describe this palette as 12 all year rose neutrals and looking at the swatches on Temptalia this is definitely true. The packaging is similar to that of the Naked 2 and contains 12 highly pigmented 0.05oz eyeshadows.

Shades inside this palette include:
Strange - Pale neutral pink matte satin
Dust - pale metallic pink shimmer with iridescent micro glitter
Burnout - light pinky peach satin
Limit - light dusty rose matte
Buzz - metallic rose shimmer with silver micro glitter  
Trick - light metallic pinky-copper with tonal micro sparkle
Nooner - medium pinky-brown matte
Liar - medium metallic mauve shimmer
Factory - pinky-brown satin
Mugshot - metallic taupe shimmer with slight pink shift
Darkside - deep taupe mauve satin
Blackheart - smoky black matte with rosy red micro sparkle

Keep your eye out in Debenhams if you are after this palette as they are a confirmed retailer of Urban Decay. I know I will be checking mine frequently from now on!

Are you looking forward to the release of this palette? Will it be on your Christmas list this year?


Twitter/Facebook/Instagram

5 comments:

  1. I loove that this is a mixture of satin, matte and glitter! Definitely want to get my hands on this beauty!x

    zoeyinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not to sure if I like this one, there's abit to much pink on it... I think I prefer the previous ones! But knowing me I will buy it anyway because its very pretty! Lol xx

    gigglesandmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the look of this one, i think i will purchase it as soon as it is available!

    Hannah Heartss xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is definitely going on my must buy list. I've never tried any of the naked palettes but this one is definitely the prettiest of them all!! Can't wait till it's available!

    fleurdanielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks simply stunning! Lovely mix of finishes and who doesn't love rose gold? Aaah tis on thee list :)

    Love Kate xx
    prettylittleus

    ReplyDelete