Monday 4 November 2013

Giraffe Restaurant | Victoria, London


As I mentioned in my last post, last week, hubby and I went up to London to see the NFL at Wembley. As we didn't want to pay obscene prices for food whilst we were there we decided that we would eat as soon as we got into London. I'd heard lots of good things about Giraffe from my bloggy friend, Jaye so when I saw that there was a Giraffe restaurant near Victoria coach station I decided this would be where we would head.

I had already booked a table online as we knew we were going here and it was a good job we did as the restaurant was quite busy, even though it was only midday! I had already looked at the menu online beforehand too so I knew exactly what I wanted!

The best thing about the drinks was that they serve the coke in a glass bottle, which seems really retro these days and I love it. I'm sure the coke tastes fresher and although I was given a glass to pour it into I really wanted to swig it out of the bottle! (very ladylike obviously!)

Food wise, I chose the Rodeo burger (if you didn't know I have a big obsession with BBQ sauce!) so this was the perfect burger for me. I had a side of fries which were yummy and some tomato based relish which was really nice too. Hubby had a risotto which some coleslaw, I don't normally like coleslaw but I tried a bit and it was really nice!

The atmosphere was great inside the restaurant and was clean and the staff were friendly (they even managed to remember no tomato in my burger, where so many other places forget) My only grumble was that it was difficult to hold a conversation over the table as it was quite noisy, but I think that's because I'm used to quiet restaurants where I live at home.

Overall, I'd definitely recommend a visit to Giraffe or their sister restaurant, Burgers & Cocktails which I visited previously which you can read about here.

Have you been to a Giraffe restaurant before? What did you think?



Twitter/Facebook/Instagram

1 comment:

  1. I went to the one on Southbank recently and really liked it! They forgot the 'no mayo' on my burger though :( but the service was great in general! xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete