Sunday 9 March 2014

This Week I...#10


This week has been a bit of a mixed bag, I've been on late shifts at work which means I have had my mornings free. I like being able to wake up naturally in the mornings rather than by alarm and I love being able to pop to the shops when it's quieter to browse for products! Monday however, I spent my morning in A&E after hubby had an injury at American Football training, he initially had a doctors appointment but the doctor referred him to A&E for an xray to make sure he hadn't damaged his neck or spine. Don't worry, he's ok, just a little bit bruised! It did mean that afterwards we headed to Starbucks opposite the hospital for Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate and caramel shortbread before work!

On Friday morning I had my first ever gym class. Hubby has just joined a new gym where a friend or partner can go for free on a Friday. I was woken up at 5.45(!) for a 6.30am class called freestyle strength. It was only a 30 minute class and was REALLY intense. I got half way through and felt horribly sick so had to sit out the other half. I was really disappointed I couldn't finish it but got lots of lovely reassurance from the trainers that I did well for my first time as its a really hard class - I think I might just stick to swimming next Friday!

This week on the blog I finally managed to get my review up on my Naked 3 palette and I also showed you my MAC lipstick "collection". Next week I will be showing you what I picked up on my Boots 3 for 2 trip and my thoughts on the Model's Own HyperGel collection.

I also have a survey up with a few questions about my blog and would really appreciate it if you could take 2 minutes to answer the questions. Click here to take the survey.

 This Week I liked these posts:
What have you been up to this week?


2 comments:

  1. Hope your husband recuperates soon! Oh morning workouts, how I hate thee! Good for you for going out and doing that class. I get sick in the mornings also. I just can't do morning workouts. Maybe you can try another class in the afternoon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!! I hope your husband is alright! You sent me your link via twitter and I really liked your blog so I followed you and I'd really really love for you to do the same back! My link is candyflosstrees.blogspot.co.uk enjoy :) xxx

    ReplyDelete