Friday 28 March 2014

MAC Baking Beauties: Face Powder


I bought this waaay back in May last year when I took a trip to London with Jaye and in all honesty the reason I haven't used it is because it just looks too lovely to ruin! Just look at it, it's beautiful!

I'm currently on a sort of spending ban, I'm trying to not buy any unnecessary products and trying to use up ones I have already bought. I've had a big clear out of my make up drawers and my work colleagues were extremely happy when I presented them with a box full of goodies and told them they could pick what they wanted! They weren't able to get their hands on this though!

I'm a sucker for pretty, girly, pastel shades so I was drawn to this like a moth to a flame. Priced at £21.50 its not something that I would repurchase often, I'm definitely a high street kinda gal but every now and then I see a product that I just can't resist! Rest assured this is going to last me a very long time!

 It's encased in the traditional black MAC packaging, from the under side you wouldn't think it much to look at but turn it over and you have a beauty!

As you can see from the above photo its a lovely little highlighter which I am currently using at the top of my cheeks and any other area I want to accentuate. The colours all mix together to create the pearly pink colour you can see on my fingers. It lasts most of a working day without needing retouching, a long way from the MUA highlighter I was using before!

I thought it was a very apt product for spring and it looks so lovely in my make up bag.


Did you buy anything from the Baking Beauties collection?

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, I am the same I often don't want to use products because they're too beautiful. I guess thats a waste. This looks like the perfect summer highlight.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I can see why you didn't want to use it!

    Ellie xx | http://theleobeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so pretty, I wouldn't want to use it x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely wouldn't want to use this if I bought it, it's just way too pretty to be used xx

    kizzyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is extremely pretty, I bet it looks lovely on.

    Laura x | Life and Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so pretty! I don't think I'd want to use it either.
    I love a good highlighter, this looks like it gives a lovely glow :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a beautiful colour face powder! Danielle xx

    missdanielle.com

    ReplyDelete