Saturday 13 October 2012

Yummy Lemon Cupcakes

I've finally started to get rid of my cold and still had lemons left over after making my home made cold remedy so instead of throwing them away I decided to make some yummy lemon cupcakes instead. I found a recipe online and set to work.

I used ~

  • 100g soft margarine
  • 100g caster sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 100g self-raising flour
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • Grated rind of one lemon
I mixed all the ingredients together in my mixing bowl and popped them into cute cupcake cases. I then put them into my oven at 180C for 15 mins. They came out lovely and brown. I then put them on my wire rack to cool and made some glace icing using icing sugar and the juice from the lemons. Once the cupcakes were cool I spooned some of the icing on top and placed a little lemon slice decoration on top.

This is how they turned out!



No comments:

Post a Comment