Monday 22 October 2012

Fashion Awards Goody Bag!

As promised in my last post here are the contents of my goodybag which I received from the Fabulous Magazine High Street Fashion Awards!

I was so excited to receive this when I left as I wasn't expecting it at all (although I'd secretly hoped!) as soon as we were on the train home I had a rummage and just kept pulling out lovely products - most of which were things I actually wanted to try!


Here is what I received!



Limited edition Eylure eyelashes in London Calling to celebrate their 65 year anniversary


Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream which is a multi tasking cream that soothes, restores, calms and helps relieve chapped, cracked, dry skin and smoothes roughness, redness and minor skin irritations.


 Nip + Fab Frown Fix. The concentrated formula plumps + smoothes the appearance of expression lines, fine lines + wrinkles; hydrating + moisturising skin to leave your face smooth + instantly younger.


 Nail Rock designer nail wraps - black dots on white. Can't wait to try these!

 
Rimmel Scandal Eyes mascara in black, Scandal Eyes kohl pencil in black and Precious Stones Nail Glitter


And finally....a Green & Blacks chocolate bar and can of Diet Coke!

I love everything I received in my goody bag and I can't wait to try it all out!




No comments:

Post a Comment