Sunday 28 October 2012

Sass & Belle...


If by now you haven't realised that I am a lover of all things shabby chic and vintage then you haven't been paying much attention! ;)

As I share my house with my husband I haven't been able to fill every room with gorgeous trinkets and treasures as I have to make room for "boy" stuff too (like model cars and airfix! lol)

Fortunately I have been able to sneak in pieces here and there from a lovely place called Sass & Belle and our boudoir is slowly but surely turning into my girly paradise!

With some lovely photo trickery from Instagram I can show which lovely pieces of theirs I have and what is going onto my Christmas wishlist this year!


The first two photos are of my Molly Vintage Owl who guards my bed whilst we aren't there! The second two photos are of my Mr & Mrs  & Love white shabby chic signs which were used at our wedding in June. Everyone loved the Mr & Mrs sign which sat on the top table and commented on how lovely it looked. The signs now take pride of place on my dressing table to remind me of our special day. The bottom two photos are of my May metal jewellery holder which sits on my chest of drawers and holds all my earrings, necklaces and bracelets. I love the cute bird design!

Unfortunately being on the South Coast, i've not been lucky enough to visit one of their stores in London, but luckily they offer free delivery on orders over £35 (which, let's face it, isn't hard to do after looking at all the lovely things on their website!) Next time I go to London i'll definitely be popping in and probably popping out with handfuls of stuff!

Finally, here are the items which are going on my christmas wish list this year (so hubby if you're reading this - take note!)

1/ 2/ 3/ 4


Thanks for looking :)



1 comment:

  1. The owls are really cute and adorable! (ps. we have sent you an exciting email!) :-)

    ReplyDelete