Wednesday 24 October 2012

Beauty Review - L'Oreal Million Lashes Mascara

A few years ago I used to work at Boots and loved when we used to get new cosmetics in, I've tried numerous mascaras from budget to high end and always struggled to find one I liked.

I used to settle for No7 mascara mainly because as an employee I used to get 25% off and I was a poor student but I found that they went dry really quickly and went crusty all around the top! Not great!


With my trip to London coming up, I decided to buy a few essential cosmetics, I follow L'Oreal cosmetics on Facebook and Twitter and had seen posts about their new Million Lashes Mascara so decided to give it a try. Firstly I went to Boots as they had a 3 for 2 offer on but they didn't have to other product I went in to get (the new smokey eyes eyeshadow palette, review post to follow) so nipped across the road to Superdrug. I managed to get both the products I wanted and even better they were buy one get one half price so I managed to save a few pennies (great with Christmas fast approaching!).


So here it is...








 I've never been able to get to grips with mascaras with big brushes - I usually end up getting it all over my eye but this brush has an anti clump wiper inside to wipe off all the excess before you put it to your face!

It's easy to apply and dries quickly so you can add more coats (perfect if you're always in a hurry like me!)

I also love the packaging, its bright and easy to find in my make up bag.

Here's how it looks on...



I think it makes my lashes look so long!

Have you tried this mascara? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment