Friday 5 July 2013

Viridian Ultimate Beauty Organic Nail & Cuticle Oil

 

In my work, I am contstantly working with chemicals and even though I wear gloves most of the time, sometimes you can get them on your hands and nails, especially when opening bottles (as this is super hard to do with gloves on!).

Lately my nails have been suffering really badly, and ended up very brittle and chipped. They lacked strength and looked very unattractive. Even trying to cover them up with nail varnish was difficult because they were so damaged. So when I was offered the chance to try the Ultimate Beauty Organic Nail and Cuticle Oil from Viridian Nutrition I couldn't think of a better time to use it.

 The outer cardboard packaging instantly made me think of natural, good for you, health related products. The product inside looks like its from an old apothacary with the dark brown glass bottle and dropper which I think is quite cute.

When I opened up the bottle, there was an amazing aroma of essentual oils (and strangely reminded me of lemon sweets my nan used to give me when I was little!). Some of the oils used are Jojoba, Horsetail, Marigold, Lemon and Rosemary.

Application is really easy as you use the little dropper to apply to each of your nails and then just work on each one individual into the nail and surrounding area. You can use the oil on both your fingernails and toenails although I have only used it on my fingers so far.

I started to notice a difference after using it for only a few days. Unfortunately, I didn't take a photo of my nails before I started using it (you wouldn't have wanted to see them anyway!) but my nails are now looking well again! They are feeling stronger and haven't broken at the top since. I even wore nail varnish again for the first time yesterday and it applied really smoothly and I didn't have to try and cover up any bumpy bits!

The cost for a 12ml bottle is £12.95 and every Viridian product sold helps generate funds for a selection or environmental, children's and other charities. Viridian also have a recycling scheme where if you return your empty packaging back to store you can receive a 25p refund.

Have you tried this or a similar product before?

No comments:

Post a Comment