Wednesday 10 July 2013

MUA Power Pout | Crazy in Love


You'll have to forgive my lateness of jumping on the bandwagon for this product as it's been out for a while now but I'm hoping you'll forgive me as I was without internet for a month and I need to tell you all about how much I love it!

I was a bit skeptical about trying this to start with after hearing from several people that it tasted a bit minty, but I decided that for £3 it was worth ignoring all the negative bits and to decide for myself.

I picked this up back when I went to London and have been using it ever since. So much so that I have actually purchased another one because I had used it too much to take photos of it!

I must admit, I haven't tried the Clinique Chubby Sticks or the Revlon dupes either so I was perfectly happy to try this with an open mind. For £3 I wasn't really expecting much but I was definitely pleasantly surprised! The colour payoff is really nice and it lasts for quite a long time. There is a slight tingly minty sensation when you first apply it, but to be honest, it doesn't really bother me that much.

I'm definitely going to pick up a few more shades next time I visit Superdrug!

Apologies for the last photo, it was taken on my camera phone and excuse the mess in the background - we are still unpacking!

Have you tried these yet? What shades do you own?


6 comments:

  1. I still haven't tried these! I really should I like the look of this colour :) Lovely review!

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I haven't seen that in the US, but it definitely is a great price vs. Clinique or Revlon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I love the colour, it give romantic looks & you looks so pretty!
    I found your blog from paint the UK pink blog hop & now i follow you via bloglovin <3

    misseharascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have one of the Revlon ones and I absolutely love it but I don't like the other shades. Think I'll pop into Superdrug next time I'm in town so I can see what colours MUA have. This one looks gorgeous on you and for £3 I guess you can't really go wrong!

    www.gvadlln.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got a revlon one but the colour isn't great. The colour you got is gorgeous!x
    lifeandlipsticks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to try these, the colour really suits you

    www.simplybeauty123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete