Thursday 25 July 2013

New sunglasses from Specky Four Eyes


I was recently contacted to ask if I would like to try some sunglasses by a company called Specky Four Eyes. We are having some awesome (rare) hot weather in the UK at the moment so it was the perfect opportunity to don some new sunnies and head to the nearest beach/park/football ground to give them a try!

Specky Four Eyes are an online company founded by Andre Senyk. The idea was conceived in 2004 whilst Andre was in his final year of University. In 2005, the business was set up in a small room in his parents house but grew so quickly that it expanded to local offices. The idea behind Specky Four Eyes is to provide customers with a jargon free pleasant online shopping experience. By creating an online outlet, he has been able to keep overheads down and pass these savings onto the customer.

Specky Four Eyes sell a wide range of glasses including prescription glasses, sunglasses and ready made reading glasses for men, women and children.

I chose the black floral print sunglasses as I wanted to try something a little different than just my normal black colour glasses. I always struggle to find sunglasses to suit me as I have such a small face! (Aviators just swamp me!) Its always difficult to tell what something is going to be like when you buy it online but I'm really happy with these. They fit my face just right! The frame and lenses are made from a sturdy plastic (which is a good thing for me as I'm likely to sit on them!).

The glasses arrived in a clear capsule case which was the perfect size. Inside there was a cleaning cloth which if you're someone like me who manages to get their glasses dirty within five minutes, comes in very handy!

These particular sunglasses retail at £15 a pair and come in a variety of different colours, including white, pink and multicoloured and in pretty patterns like giraffe and zebra too - perfect for this years festivals!

Have you tried any glasses or sunglasses from Specky Four Eyes before?

3 comments:

  1. These glasses really suit you! I always worry that glasses make my large hair seem even larger but fingers crossed haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sunglasses!

    Carro @ carroblogshere.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These glasses look so pretty on you.

    www.simplybeauty123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete