Wednesday 10 September 2014

Payday Treats


 I've been really good when it comes to spending recently. With my birthday round the corner I've entered into the "I don't want to get that phase, just in case someone gets it for me" but it's hard to resist when you see something you like.

I've been after a new bag for ages and I have had my eye on a beautiful Michael Kors one but not even several paydays would help me get one of those! So when I spotted a beautiful black Michael Kors inspired bag in Topshop I knew I had to get it. I actually didn't buy it the first time I saw it when I went shopping with my sister, but the next day she rang me up whilst in Topshop (again) and asked me if I wanted her to pick it up for me. I knew I couldn't resist this time and I promptly handed over my pennies! It's perfect for work and casual use and is big enough to fit in all my usual "toot" that I carry around. I'm thinking of doing a What's in my bag? post soon as I haven't actually ever done one of those before. Let me know if you'd like to see one.

Naturally after Topshop the next shop on my stop was Boots. I've actually avoided going into Boots for several weeks as I know there are lots of new cosmetic releases that I want to pick up. However, I was quite restrained and only picked up the Soap & Glory One Heck of  a Blot powder. I've read/watched a few reviews on this and wanted to get something to replace my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder as I have really gone off this recently. When I was paying, I got a £5 No7 Skincare & £3 No7 Make Up voucher though so I think I will have to make use of that...any ideas of things I could pick up?

I'm going to try and continue to be good and not buy anything else until after my birthday. We shall see if I can keep this up. I just need to avoid the shops and the internet...how difficult could that be? Help...



Twitter/Facebook/Instagram

1 comment: