Monday 15 September 2014

New Things | 001


Today I'm bringing you a trio of treats that I will be trying over the next few weeks...


Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot £12
My skin can be quite oily at times, so I am looking forward to giving this a try. It's a mattifying powder which can be used on troublesome areas such as the nose, forehead and chin to reduce shine and produce a velvety finish. It looks like a handy little compact as it has a mirror inside and a powder puff for easy application. One that you can just stick in your handbag for when you're on the go. Soap & Glory is currently buy one get one half price in Boots so if you're quick you could pick up another item too!


MAC Fanfare Lipstick - £15.50
I was lucky enough to win this from a blog giveaway a few months ago but as I took an impromptu break from blogging, I never got around to sharing it with you all. I was able to choose the shade of lipstick for my prize and Fanfare had been on my wishlist ever since I clapped eyes on it on Gh0stparties blog. It's my first creamsheen formula and is a medium coral/pink shade. Not one I would normally go for, but after copious amounts of swatching both in store and on Google I finally took the plunge.


Essence Blush Up in Heat Wave - £3.50
When I won the MAC lipstick giveaway, the lovely Andrea also included a little surprise treat in my parcel in the form of Essence's Blush Up in the shade Heat Wave. It's a beautiful pinky/orange blush. I have been using my Sleek blush in Mirrored Pink for so long now that it will be nice to have something new to play with. I've actually found that my local Wilkinson's now stocks a large amount of the Essence range so make sure you check out your local store if you like the look of this!



What new things have you been trying lately?



Twitter/Facebook/Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment