Friday 29 August 2014

Review | The Body Shop - Body Sorbets


Following on from my last post which featured my latest Body Shop Haul, I thought I would tell you all about the Body Sorbets that made it into my basket. I picked up the Strawberry and Mango 'flavours' thinking that they were shower gels (obviously I didn't read the description clearly!) and when they arrived I remember thinking had I been sent the wrong thing. I looked it up again online and realised that I had just been a bit of an idiot! I wasn't disappointed though as my normal Spray & Go Vaseline moisturiser was just about to run out.

Obviously the first thing you do when you get a new flavoured product is give it a good sniff! (Or is that just me?!) Let me tell you though, I could sit for hours smelling these! They are amazing! They really have got the scents right but the great thing about them is that they're aren't too overpowering. I don't think anyone would want to smell like a giant strawberry all day!

The next thing I noticed about the product was the texture, I was expecting it to be quite runny but it was actually really thick. When you dispense it from the bottom, it comes out in a thick blob but this actually makes it really easy to apply. I can't stand products that are so runny that you have to chase to stop them dribbling everywhere! I used it on my legs after shaving and got a great coverage from just one walnut sized blob. My legs also felt amazingly smooth that day and the day after too.

There are five scents to choose from, Strawberry, Mango, Moringa, Pink Grapefruit and Satsuma and they cost £8 each. The Body Shop are always doing some sort of discount online though so I'm sure you would be able to find a money off code.


Have you tried these?
What do you think?



Twitter/Facebook/Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment