Sunday 24 August 2014

Weekly Round Up | 027


Wow, it's been a long time since I did a Weekly Round Up post! I hope you've all had a lovely week and that those of you in the UK are looking forward to a nice relaxing bank holiday Monday tomorrow.

On Monday evening I was lucky enough to go and see the first day of Lee Evans new tour, Monsters at The Bournemouth International Centre. I booked the tickets about a year ago for Bradley's birthday and it finally came around. We saw his last tour which was a few years ago at Wembley Arena and I didn't hesitate in buying tickets again for this tour. It seemed strange seeing him in a smaller venue as we were in one of the back rows at Wembley, but we were 8 rows from the front on Monday. I'm obviously not going to spoil any of the jokes, but he was really funny. There were a few laugh out loud moments but my face ached at the end from smiling and giggling so much! Before the show, we popped into Bournemouth for a drink and I managed to snap the beautiful carousel which is by the pier. It's strange that I don't often appreciate the area I live in as I'm there all the time but it looked so pretty in the sunshine!

I was working the late shift at work again this week so nothing really happened until this weekend where I met up with one of my sisters to get our eyebrows and nails done at our local salon. We popped into town for a bit of shopping after and I saw some amazing pants in Topshop! They have lots of Disney ones including Toy Story, Bambi and Jungle Book. I was very tempted to get a few pairs! I also spotted a huge Yankee Candle sale in my local Clintons but wasn't really tempted by any of the scents. I'm really loving Summer Scoop at the moment but it wasn't in the sale. I'm definitely going to have to get a large jar of it before the summer is out!

I'm looking forward to next week as I am going to a friends wedding and I have some time off to catch up on blogging, sleeping and Gossip Girl!


What have you been up to this week?



Twitter/Facebook/Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment