Saturday 16 August 2014

Why, hello there....remember me?

image credit

I've been wondering how to start this post for a few weeks now. Firstly, I would like to say a huge thank-you to all my loyal readers who have stuck by my blog even though I haven't posted in over a month! What I thought would be a little week break turned into a few more weeks and I can't believe that the last time I posted was the 7th of July! That being said, I really have enjoyed taking a few weeks off and it has really made me think about blogging, why I am doing it and how I can progress in the future.

So over the last few weeks quite a lot has happened. Impatience is a Virtue turned two years old on the 4th August! It only feels like five minutes ago I was thanking all my followers last year and I am so proud of how my blog has grown and developed during this time. I honestly couldn't even imagine that there would almost be 1000 of you following my little beauty and life rambles! Thank-you everyone for reading and supporting me over the last two years!

I've been working hard on my portfolio at work and am really pleased to announce that I am now the second person in the country to be awarded the Mary Macdonald Bursary from the IBMS. I even got an article written about me on their website, which you can read here if you're interested!

I've been really restrained with my spending recently which has led to the lack of beauty hauls/product reviews etc, we are trying to save for our trip to Disneyworld which I mentioned in this post but so far things have gotten in the way, our car needing repairs and unexpected bills arriving (a little like that scene in Up when Carl & Ellie keep raiding their penny jar to pay for things - Disney fans, you know what I mean!).

I'm going to take things slow for the next few weeks and not pressure myself into posting but I have really missed you guys and your lovely comments!

Speak to you soon!



Twitter/Facebook/Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment