Monday 10 February 2014

instagram polaroid prints from inkifi

 
One of my new years resolutions this year was to use Instagram more, and since I found an app on the Windows Store, finally (come on Windows, sort yourself out!) I have been happily snapping away.

I rarely develop photos anymore, I have been saying I'm going to develop our Wedding photos for over a year now and that's still not happened, so when I was given the opportunity to order some mini Polaroid prints from inkifi* I was really pleased and selected 40 of my favourite Instagram photos to print.

Inkifi is an online printing site which can transform your Instagram prints into beautiful collage frames, canvases, mini prints, greetings cards and more.
 
It's really simple to upload the prints as the site allows you to log into your Instagram account and select the ones you want. The mini prints are roughly credit card size and there is space on the bottom for you to write a little caption. Price wise, it's only £8.49 for 12 and then a little extra for 20, 40, 60, 80, 120 or 200 prints.

There is also free delivery within the UK and a flat rate of £4.95 (approx $8) for the rest of the world. Delivery takes approximately 7-8 days in the UK (slightly longer for the rest of the world) but I received my prints really quickly.
 
I'm really pleased with how cute they look and I think this would be a lovely idea to give as a gift for someone for Valentine's day to remember all those special moments.
 
I also have a few craft projects planned for these so look out for those soon!
 
 
What do you think? Have you had any Instagram photos printed before?
 
 

Twitter/Facebook/Instagram

1 comment:

  1. Ooh these are really cute! I love the idea, polaroid photos always look so cool!

    missisgoode.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete