Monday 1 April 2013

Jewellery Bargains Under £5

Firstly I just realised that this is post one hundred and one! I missed one hundred yesterday! Oops! Thank you to everyone that reads my blog, its because of you that I've got this far!

One of my absolute favourite places to shop online is eBay. I love being able to find a bargain and somebody's unwanted items is always somebody elses treasure.

I've really been into kitsch accessories lately so I thought I would put together some bargains i've found on eBay. Most of these are from Chinese sellers but are really cheap so if you don't mind waiting a few weeks for them to be delivered then its a great place to find a bargain. I never really worry about seller feedback much these days because as long as you pay with Paypal then you're fully protected.

Here are my top jewellery picks:

Batman Necklace 99p with free delivery
Swallow Necklace £1.88 with free delivery
Moustache Necklace 99p with free delivery
Glasses Necklace £2.89 plus £1.05 standard delivery
Moustache Stud Earrings 99p with free delivery
Pink Rose Stud Earrings 99p with free delivery (available in lots of colours)

What do you think to my finds? Have you bought any jewellery or accessories from Chinese sellers on eBay before?

No comments:

Post a Comment