Monday 27 April 2015

The Disney Series / 003 / Characters I Want To Meet

all photos from Walt Disney World
One of the many things I am looking forward to a Disney is meeting some characters. I honestly didn't think that this would be something I would be into because obviously as an "adult" I realise that the characters are just actors and actresses but I've come to realise that it is actually a big part of Disney tradition. I've downloaded the Walt Disney World app for my phone which tells you where all the characters are going to be at certain times and we are doing a few characters meals (more to come on that in another post) so it gives us an opportunity to have a little bit more one on one time with the characters. The ones that I have listed below are the ones I am most excited to meet. 

Quick question...those of you  who have already visited, is it worth me getting an autograph book? I definitely want to have photos with all the characters but is an autograph book a good keepsake too?

01 - Mickey & Minnie
Obviously you can't take a trip to WDW without meeting the main man himself and of course Minnie too! Of course we all have to remember that it all started with a mouse. I'd love to meet the talking Mickey at the Town Square Theatre at Magic Kingdom.

02 - Chip & Dale
Chip & Dale are two of my favourite characters, I love how cheeky and mischievous they are! I'm hoping to meet them at Epcot when I go for dinner and fingers crossed if we go to the campfire singalong at the Wilderness Lodge Resort.

03 - Gaston
There's just something about Gaston's "charm" that makes me want to meet him. I've seen countless videos on YouTube of people challenging him to press up contests and girls going shy when they meet him (which is probably what is going to happen to me!).

04 - Anna & Elsa
I'm hoping to get a fast pass to meet these two princesses as I've heard that the lines can reach over two hours long! I can't wait to see Elsa's dress!

05 - Ariel (in fin form)
The Little Mermaid has always been one of my favourite films and was the first DIsney film I remember watching when I was little. I loved the idea of mermaids and wanted to be one. I'm  more interested in seeing her in fin form in her grotto in Magic Kingdom.


What characters would you be most excited to meet?



Twitter/Facebook/Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment