Monday 6 April 2015

The Disney Series / 001 / Disney Wishlist


Today I'm bringing you the first installment of my new Disney Series. Once a week (or once every ten days - I haven't quite decided yet!) I will be bringing you a Disney inspired post. Mostly to help with my sanity in counting down to my holiday but also because there are so many Disney related things I love to share with you all. Today I'm sharing my current Disney wishlist.

Remy Soft Toy / £23 / The Disney Store
Ratatouille is one of my favourite Disney films and I love Remy. I'm disappointed that the Ratatouille ride is only at Disneyland Paris but this soft toy just about makes up for it. He's a little pricey at £23 but he's just so cute! I hope to add him to my collection.

Selected Tsum Tsum's / prices start at £3 / The Disney Store
I currently have 8 Tsum Tsum's in my collection which I purchased from Clintons Cards when they first came out (I purchased my first two, Mickey and Minnie on the day they were released!) The Disney Store have just released more collections which aren't currently available in Clintons, which include the Cinderella collection, the Frozen collection and the Toy Story collection as well as many more. Unfortunately my nearest Disney Store is about 40mins drive away so I have been popping them all into my virtual basket...maybe one day i'll accidentally check out...

Frozen Elsa T-Shirt / £7 / George at Asda
This would be perfect for my upcoming trip to Walt Disney World. It's a light grey t-shirt and the design on the front features Elsa.

Frozen Pyjama Set / £22 / Topshop
Topshop have really upped their Disney game recently with their pyjamas and underwear selection. I love the variety of Disney pyjamas they have available at the moment. These Frozen pyjamas would be great for my holiday because they aren't full length so I won't get too hot.

Stitch Mug / £8.95 / The Disney Store
Bradley picked up a Pluto mug (his favourite character) when we visited The Disney Store in London a while back and I really regret not getting one for myself. I have so many different favourite characters its really difficult to choose one but at the moment I really have a soft spot for Stitch. I really hope I can meet him on holiday...but for now, this will have to do!


Do you love Disney?
What Disney products do you currently love?



Twitter/Facebook/Instagram

5 comments:

  1. The TsumTsum's are so cute! They need to bring out Jungle Book versions.
    Rubi | Instagram | The Den | http://www.the-den.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently loving the Cinderella Mac collection, from a distance! and obviously all the 90s disney films! Super cute wishlist x
    www.almsee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I want all the tsum tsums. ALL. I just want to like throw them around gimme.

    doitfortheirony.com / creative + lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love disney =] especially that stitch mug, stitch is my favourite =]


    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah the Tsum Tsum's are so cute!!!!!! I want one!


    Chrissy x
    www.chrissylilly.com

    ReplyDelete