Monday 28 April 2014

April Favourites


I love when favourites time comes around as I get to share with you my top picks from the previous month. This month, the weather has perked up a little which means it's time for ballet pump season to begin. The ones in the photo above are my second pair of Topshop pumps that I picked up recently for £16. They're really comfy and the light colour means they can be paired with practically any outfit.

I picked up a Benefit They're Real Mascara Mini after my friend at work couldn't believe that as a beauty blogger I hadn't tried it. Now I can see what I've been missing! It really does make my lashes full and and stand out. I've had several people comment on my eye make up since I started wearing this so it's obviously making more of a feature of my eyes.

This month I have mostly been sporting Model's Own HyperGel polish in Naked Glow. It's quite a subtle nude shade so I've been able to get away with wearing it at work without attracting too much attention. I'm really liking nude shades recently so I expect I will be picking up a few more shades soon!

I picked up MAC's Fix+ over a year ago now and never really had much love for it until now. I think as the weather has hotted up a little I'm noticing that my make up hasn't really had as much staying power. Since I've been using this though, it's got much better.

Finally, I've been using my Steamcream as my moisturiser this month. It has a light formula and dries really quickly so it's been great to use before applying my make up in the mornings.


What products have been your April favourites?



Twitter/Facebook/Instagram

4 comments:

  1. I love this post, love how snappy each bit is!

    I didn't get on very well with the Benefit mascara at first, then I loved it and now its run out! Typical.
    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photography and how all the pastel pink colours blend together!
    Love the ballet pumps
    Katherine Rose | Uk Beauty Blog x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your shoes - they look so pretty and comfy xx

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently got the MAC Fix+ as well and it hasn't warmed up where I live yet but I imagine I will be getting a lot of use out of it when it does get hot. xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete