Monday 6 May 2013

Montagne Jeunesse Clay Spa Face Masks

My favourite thing to do on a Sunday before the #bbloggers chat is run a lovely bath complete with Lush bathbomb and pop on a facemask. Unfortunately I've now used up my supply (and my secret stash) and because of my spending ban I haven't bought anymore.

Well, when the lovely people at Montagne Jeunesse heard about my spending ban they offered to send me (and my hubby!) some masks from their new range. I was so excited for them to arrive so I could carry on with my weekly ritual!

The masks they sent me were from their new Clay Spa range, which is a revolutionary new range of face masks which deliver a unique, mess free enhanced cleansing experience. I was sent Glacial Clay Spa which is made with naturally occuring clay from Northern Canada, Red Earth Clay Spa which is a Mediterranean clay mask infused with cinnamon and the Dead Sea Mud Spa which harnesses the rich mineral benefits that naturally occur in the Dead Sea including Seaweed and Kelp.



I must admit I am used to using the mud masks that you paste on your face, so this new design was a little unusual! Basically, the clays are infused into natural bamboo fabric so you get a deeper cleanse. The masks are ready made so you just pop them out of the packet and place them on your face. They have cut out areas for your eyes, nose and lips. 

Here's a photo of me modelling the Red Earth Clay Spa mask! Sexy eh? (I'm acutally quite scared!)


 I was pleased with the cleanse I got after I took the mask off, the only problem I had with it was that it was a little too big for my face, obviously it is a one size fits all mask but I found that I had quite a bit of overlap that ended up in my hair, but thats something I can live with!

The masks are very reasonably priced at £1.49 each from the Montagne Jeunesse website and are made with eco and natural ingredients and are never tested on animals so smiles all round! You also buy these in Boots and Asda.

Have you tried these new masks yet?

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment