Wednesday 27 May 2015

The Disney Series / 006 / Current Disney Wishlist



It's amazing how quickly I can compile a wishlist of Disney products. It's a good job that my "local" Disney Store is a 40 minute drive away otherwise my bank balance wouldn't be looking too healthy!

Disney have really been dishing out the new releases recently. I love it when it get's close to the school holidays as they usually coincide their releases with these times.

The first thing that caught my eye on the Disney Store website is this beautiful Finding Nemo Snow Globe. At £100 it's waaay out of my price range but I would love to add this to my collection. I currently only have The Little Mermaid snow globe, which I received as a birthday present from Bradley last year and I would love to add more.

I was gutted on the 5th May as I was hanging on online at 8am before I went to work to try and get my hands on the new Big Hero 6 and Little Mermaid collection tsum tsums but they realeased them at 830am and I was already on my way to work. By the time I got on my tea break they were completey sold out. If I could just get my hands on an Ariel or Baymax tsum I would be happy. I'm hoping I'll be able to pick them up in Florida.

I currently haven't heard of a UK release date for the Cinderella movie that came out this year but I know I will be purchasing it when it comes out. I desperately want to see it again.

Following on, on the movie theme, Big Hero 6 was released on Monday. It isn't payday for me until Friday so I'm popping to Tesco's on the way home from work to pick it up. I never got to see it in the cinema so I'm really looking forward to watching it.

Stitch is fast becoming one of my favourite characters, I have more plush merchandise of him than any other Disney character. When I heard they were releasing a alien stitch plush, I knew I had to add him to my wishlist. Hopefully my nearest Disney store will have him when I visit next.

Finally, how adorable is this Stitch USB stick? I saw it on Amazon and really want to get it! The best part is that is it only £5.81 for a 16GB stick!


What Disney products are you currently lusting over?



Twitter/Facebook/Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment