Monday 19 August 2013

My first Essie purchases!


I've always wanted to try Essie, but didn't really want to spend out £7.99 on a nail varnish I wasn't sure I liked. I have ummed and ahhhed about placing a Fragrance Direct order for a while, but whenever I came to look, the shades I liked were always sold out. One Saturday morning I was up early (for some unknown reason!) and decided to take a peek, and to my surprise they had the shades I wanted in stock so I placed my order straight away!

I chose the shades Bikini So Teeny, a light lilac/blue colour and Off the Shoulder, a pretty pink shade. Fragrance Direct sell these for £1.99 so they're a bargain price to see if you like them. I guess these are ones that have been discontinued or are no longer part of the current Essie line. The packaging is slightly different to the once in the shops but I think they have only updated this recently.

As soon as I got the parcel home they were being swatched! How pretty do the colours look?

I know i'll be buying more of these, I've got my eye on Candy Apple and Watermelon next!

5 comments:

  1. Oh how I love Essie varnishes - they have to be one of my favorites for their colour range and just how well they last!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the Off the shoulder looks gorgeous. Need to add it onto my WL :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh those shades are fab! I'm the same as you and I haven't quite raised the courage (or cash!) to jump on the Essie bandwagon yet. I have one question, do they peel or chip easily or do they last well? If they last I might be able to convince myself to buy some as an 'investment' ;) xx

    http://rrecommends.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. As if you've never bought Essie before! Bikini So Teeny is a gorgeous colour!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore Essie!
    The bikini so teeny one looks perfect for my hols and they are so long lasting
    http://alices-wonderland93.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete