Friday 9 August 2013

L'Oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Solution


The latest offering I have tried in the battle of the Micellar solutions is L'Oreal's Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution. After purchasing my first bottle of Bioderma back in May on my trip to London with the lovely Jaye, I was totally hooked. Unfortunately that has now run out :( so I have attempted to find a suitable replacement (and one that is a bit more purse friendly).

L'Oreal's Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution claims to dissolve make up, unclog pores, remove impurities and tone and smooth skin.

I have to soak a few cotton pads to make sure that I remove all my make up but it is great at removing mascara, even my waterproof one, which tends not to budge apart from when using Bioderma or this. As far as unclogging pores goes, I would have to say that it is great on the surface but doesn't provide a deep cleanse.

I've been using this to remove my make up before bed for a few weeks now and have to say that I have been thoroughly impressed. It leaves my skin feeling clear and refreshed and hasn't caused any redness or spots. I don't fully trust the solution to leave my skincare routine at that though so I always make sure I wash and cleanse my face afterwards. I did this with the Bioderma too even though I didn't need to.

The thing I love most is that I purchased two bottles of these in Superdrug for £6 making them £3 each! I think I will be making a few repurchases as well as stocking up on some more Bioderma next time I visit London too.

Have you tried this? What are your thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I have tried this and love it. I feel the review I done of it should be updated slightly though as it wasn't one of my best lol.

    I, like you, use this to remove my makeup and then I get into my skincare routine. I do like it but I wouldn't every only use this. I have skin which breaks our easily and I have had no reaction at all to this.

    Carrie xx


    cazmosworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this stuff! I use it every day to take my make-up off :) xx

    ReplyDelete