Saturday 3 August 2013

July Favourites


With everything that has happened over the last few months (being broken into and moving house) I haven't actually done a favourites post in quite a while so I have listed a few things here which I bought several months ago but am still loving!

First up is Topshop's Coral coloured nail varnish in the shade Art School. This has been on my toes for several weeks now and looks lovely with flipflops and sandal shoes! It hasn't chipped at all and the only time I have needed to reapply is when my nails have grown! I'll definitely be purchasing some more Topshop nail varnishes soon!

Also from Topshop is the Morning Dew Blush. You can see my review of it here. I've been using this blush quite a lot recently because my usual blush, Benefit's Fine One One is running out and I can't afford to replace it! I love how the Topshop one applies though and it gives just the right amount of coverage.

Next up is L'Oreal's Skin Perfection Micellar Solution. I have been using this for about a week now as I needed a replacement for my Bioderma because it has now run out :( There is a review to come on this in the next week so I won't go into too much detail about it but it definitely serves as a handy replacement!

Also from L'Oreal is the Glam Shine Stain Splash in Milady (Woah! A mouthful!) I only purchased this recently and my review only went up the other day (you can read the review here) but I am really loving it. I love how its not sticky on the lips (something I really hate in lipglosses) and lasts for a long time without having to touch it up.

I've also been loving Amie's Morning Dew Moisturiser, so much so that it has permanently replaced my Nivea Sensitive Skin moisturiser. I've been using this before applying my make up each day and it makes my skin feel really fresh (you can read my review here.)

Finally, this month I have been using my Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara. I received this in a Benefit goody bag when I went to the launch of Fake Up and have loved it ever since. I'm definitely going to have to try They're Real next! (Maybe I could get that as a Birthday treat next month!)

What are your July favourites? Are any of them the same as mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment