Sunday 12 August 2012

Lemon Drizzle Cake...Mmmmm

Today hubby and I didn't have much to do so I thought I'd take to the kitchen. I've really started to go off chocolate recently so wanted to make something which didn't use that, so I decided on lemon drizzle cake. I got a recipe from the internet and set to work. I didn't realise how much I missed baking until now. Overall the cake took about 2 hours to make from getting the ingredients ready to baking it to decorating it, but I'm so pleased with the finished result! It look so good (and its really tasty too! ;))

What do you think?



I've also make a marbled cheesecake as well but its still in the tin, in the fridge at the moment. Will take some photos once its done.

1 comment:

  1. MMMmmmmm this looks lovely! If only my other half like lemon!

    Love Lilla xx

    ReplyDelete