Wednesday 25 June 2014

The Essie Collection


In case you hadn't guessed by now, I'm a huge Essie fan, however, after taking a closer look at my collection. I've realised I don't actually own that many Essie polishes (I'll have to work on that!) So today, I've summarised my full sized polish collection and picked out my favourites.

Mint Candy Apple
Mint Candy Apple is the perfect pastel green, almost on the verge of a light aqua colour. This shade is perfect from Spring right through to Summer and looks great with a tan!

Truth or Flare
I picked this up after reading Lily Pebbles post on it. Its from the Spring collection and is my favourite shade out of the Spring offerings. Its the same colour as blue jeans and looks perfect teamed with light coloured tops.

Watermelon
Watermelon is my current summer favourite. Its such a bright and happy shade which just screams summer. I have this on my toes at the moment and it looks perfect with summer sandals.

Fiji
Fiji is a beautiful opaque, creamy, almost nude pink and one I have reached for on multiple occasions. I bought this in a duo with A Cut Above and they compliment each other really well. 

A Cut Above
This was the other half of the Fiji duo I bought at Christmas and the shades compliment each other really well. I wouldn't normally wear a glitter coat on its own but the glitter actually applies quick thickly so it can be used as a stand alone polish.

Bikini So Teeny
I bought this shade from Fragrance Direct when they were offering lots of old Essie stock for £1.99. It was actually my first Essie purchase and what got me hooked on the brand. Now I have several other shades it doesn't get a whole lot of love but its a lovely versatile shade and a firm blogger favourite.

Sole Mate
Sole Mate is the only dark shade of Essie polish I currently own and is great from autumn/winter. Its a deep burgundy shade that just makes me think of cosy dark nights curling up with hot chocolate.


What Essie shades do you own?
Do you have any recommendations?



Twitter/Facebook/Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment