Wednesday 25 September 2013

Autumn Accessories


I absolutely LOVE Autumn, it's my favourite time of year, the time for cosy knitted jumpers and Starbucks hazelnut hot chocolate!

I've put together a few key accessory pieces I would love to be wearing this autumn.

First up is this lovely grey snood from Accessorize. There is just something about snoods that makes me feel all warm and cosy and this basic snood is only £14 - a staple for any winter wardrobe.

Next is the Chunky Knit Beanie Hat from Matalan which is an absolute bargain at £6! They also do several other colours of this which I'll probably end up getting too!

I have had my eye on this Lulu Guinness umbrella for ages. I think it's probably last seasons as I have had my eye on it for so long but I adore it. It's a birdcage print which is very feminine and pretty. I love crook umbrellas as I find that they withstand the wind so much better than fold up ones which fit in your bag, even though they are a bit of a pain to carry. In my opinion it's a bit pricey for an umbrella as it costs £29.50 but it's just so pretty!

I love these Grey Fairisle Fox Slipper Boots which are £17 from River Island. I have a pair of slipper boots already that my sisters bought me as a present years ago but they're so loved they're falling apart so these would be a great replacement!

Also from Matalan is this purple Chunky Knit Scarf. This also £6 and the colour is perfect for this season. You could colour coordinate the hat and scarf together or choose two different colours.

Finally, from Accessorize is this Lucy Shoulder Bag which is £22. I love having large bags this time of year, just in case I want to take off my hat/scarf/gloves etc and shove them in my bag out the way! This bag is the perfect size and the perfect colour for this season.

What do you think to my autumn accessory picks?

6 comments:

  1. I love those slippers! :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those slippers!! might have to get them myself ;) nice post! xo

    http://missmadaboutnails.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That umbrella is so cute...I used to have one of the same design and it was SO sturdy and reliable, so it's probably worth paying the £30 for! :) xx

    http://paintedglitter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the slippers! I have to say I also have a thing for Autumn, it's so cosy!

    missisgoode.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the slippers and snood :) http://www.joannavictoria.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete