Sunday 30 December 2012

Competition Wins December...

I have been sooo lucky this month with my competition wins. I think more companies offer competitions because of the time of year. 

Here is what I have won this month...


Stila lipgloss set won from Twitter

Tipsy feet won from Batiste FB page

Dirty Works Bath Bombs won from FB

Moroccan Oil sample won from Feather's Salon FB page

Christmas Modelling Kit and Edible Icing Ribbon set won from Renshaw's FB page

TIGI Blow out balm won from FB

Lipcote won from Lipcote's FB page

Guerlain Lipstick won from Lipcote's FB page

Christmas jumper! Which I wore on Christmas day won from F&F on Twitter

Headband won from Umberto Giannini Christmas competition

It only feels like a few days ago since I did my last wins post but I was really late posting it up.

Have you won any competitions lately?

3 comments:

  1. You've been so lucky this month! I adore that jumper, haha. The stila lip gloss set looks lovely too! xx

    Angelica [One Little Vice]

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were so lucky this month! :) Did you enter more competitions than usual? I did on the run up to Christmas but didn't seem to win hardly anything!

    Jo xx
    paintedglitter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I was a bit more specific in things I wanted to win this month so just went for them. All these items I will use at some point. It's nice to win thing you can use! lol.

    Good luck with any competition you enter in the future. When I first started I hardly won anything but you pick tips up along the way.

    Love your blog btw xx

    ReplyDelete