Sunday 24 March 2013

Blog Love #7

My weekly round up of blog posts I've been loving this week! Leave me a comment if I mention you and keep up the good work!

This week I've been nosying at...

Brogan's everyday make-up routine video. Luckily I own most of the products she uses but I still have a few things to add to my beauty wish list

Jaye from Bed in the Kitchen talks about her birthday haul. I LOVE haul posts. I'm just so nosy and love to see what everyone else is buying!

This great review by Danielle at Miss Sunshine Sparkle is what made me decide to hunt down the new Hask Argan Oil from Primark

I really enjoyed reading about the No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Brush on Megan's blog. I own this product (am still yet to do my review on it :s) and love it and love that others do too.

Charlotte from lil miss chickas shows us her top blushers in her latest video

Sorry there aren't that many this week but I've been super busy with work so I haven't had time to read. If you've got a post you'd like me to read, please leave me the link in the comments section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment