Thursday 13 June 2013

Guest Post | Becca's Fashion and Life


Hello! You may be wondering who I am? Well, allow me to introduce myself, my name's Becca and I blog over at Becca's Fashion and Life.I write mainly beauty and fashion posts but I also write some more lifestyle type posts here and there!

Anyway, today here on Holly's lovely blog I'm going to be telling you about my favourite body lotions/butters at the moment - especially now we're entering the summer months. As I don't know about you but I certainly love light scented products when it's warmer - is it just me?!?

Soap and Glory - The Righteous Butter.
This is a thick white body cream with a truly delicious scent - think Hand Food or Clean On Me etc. This is the body butter I like to apply in the evening as it takes quite a while to sink in, but when I wake up in the morning its all soaked in, just leaving the gorgeous scent behind.

Victoria's Secret - Lost in Fantasy Body Lotion.
I have the body spray in this scent and I absolutely love it, and this certainly lives up to its high expectations. This is a thin lotion which soaks in really quickly which means it's great to use in a rush as there's no hanging around waiting for it to sink in. I would say the scent lingers for quite a while, but not for quite as long as the other body creams.

The Body Shop - Lemon Body Butter
I love all of the Body Shop's Body Butters, but this lemon one is definitely my current favourite followed by mango and then strawberry. This is really moisturising but sinks into the skin really quickly - which is always a massive bonus! I love how the scent of lemon lingers on the skin for hours after this has been applied.

I hope you've enjoyed this post, thank you to Holly for asking me to guest post and finally thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment